Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Friendship

     The biggest difference between family and friends is that we get to choose our friends!  And the best friends are the ones who support and encourage us as we strive to meet our goals.  I love this image from Sasayaki Glitter which gives a whole different slant to the word "support!"


     I used ProMarkers to color the image, then fussy cut it with a craft knife.  I haven't cut with a craft knife in so long that I'd almost forgotten how to do it but I persisted and it turned out fine.

     I dug through my scrap stash, found the fancy die cut oval (Spellbinders), and decided that it made a perfect background for the kittens.  I mounted them onto dimensional dots and then added it to the oval.

     I put that piece onto confetti CS, added the printed sentiment, and called it finished!  Another of my CAS cards good for a guy or a gal.

     Challenges:
Crafting from the Heart
Creates and Makes
Cupcake Inspirations
Cutie Pie
Digi Choosday
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Pammie's Inky Pinkies
SUYP Cats
TTCRD

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

13 comments:

Jo said...

Fabulous......love those kitties! x

ike said...

Superb - great layout design and I love the little kitties. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

jimlynn said...

Fabulous fussy cutting and especially with a craft knife! I've never been able to get the hang of that. CUTE card and love the little stack of cats.
Hope you're feeling better.
Lynn

Sandy Palmer said...

The little stack of kittens are adorable! I can't believe you were able to cut around them with a craft knife! Wow! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
Sandy DT

Jane Savage said...

Such a cute image!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Linda Simpson said...

I love this cute image and great fussy cutting too. Love the sentiment and the die cut compliments these little cuties. I hope that you have recovered from your bout of illness.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Linda Mc Enery said...

Aaahhh, I just love this! Wonderful image and I love your thoughts behind it! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Digi Choosday
Linda

kReN said...

Love these kitties! Love your project! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenges this week. Following you now. Follow me at kReN http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the diecut, it's perfect for those kitties.
Faith
x

Cicci said...

Hello NanaConnie!! LOVE this!!
So Sweet and Wonderful creation and a wonderful design!!! Love your cats!! Cats is a wonderful animal!!! So Sweet and Wonderful creation and a wonderful design!!! Love the colours!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
HUGS Cicci
TTCRD DT
Cicci With the Pen {welcome to Vistit and follow my blog}

Lady Joyful said...

Just adorable! Love the kitties. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh my, this is really cute! I love the simplicity of your layout. :)

Sarah said...

What a cute card!! Thank you for sharing with us at the Cutie pie challenge. Sarah DT